Sunday 28 April 2013

Poster



This is the poster I made to advertise my film as the audience feedback I received from the questionnaire told me that this was one of the most effective advertising technique. I will distribute the posters in many public places such as bus stops, shops, etc. and also put them in magazines which this age group tend to read.
The main focus is the creepy child, Florence. It gives an insight to what the film is about without giving too much away, so that the audience can decide whether they want to watch it or not.
The film has been rated 15 as there will be some strong language and disturbing scenes that I feel are too mature for younger ages however these scenes are not inappropriate for ages 15 and above.
I have decided to make the release date July 2013 as the target audience age group would most likely be at school or college and therefore their summer holidays would be an ideal time for them to watch a new film.


Alice Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment