Friday 25 January 2013

Logistics:

Equiptment:
Camera
Microphone
Tripod
Sainsburys Trolley- To enable us to move the camera with ease at a low cost


Permissions:
I have written a letter to Pratts Bottom council to get permisson to use their land to film on.
Pratts Bottom Green
Orpington
Greater London
BR6

To whom it may concern,
I am a media student who would greatly appreciate the opportunity to use your local green to film my opening sequence to my film 'After Hours'. Whilst filming I will cause no disruption to the wildlife and nature that is based on your green, I also have no intentions of creating a disturbance that will interfere with the quiet neighbourhood atmosphere.
I would like to confirm that I have your permission to use the ground to film so that I can finish my media projects.

Yours sincerely,
Alice Hicks
(Media Student from Harris City Academy)


Harris City Academy Crystal Palace
Maberley Road
London
SE19 2JH
020 8771 2261
Dear Mr Barr
I am a Media student from year 12 and would love the opportunity to use your facilities to film, 
I am hoping to use the media room G201 as the opening to the short opening of my film sequence as
well as the grass section at the back of the school. I will be very respectful when filming as I will
be filming out of lesson time and will not be making a disturbance. Due to my age comes
maturity, therefore I will handle myself and my cast in a respectful manor when representing the
academy via the uniform.
I would like to confirm that I have your permission to use the grounds and also the school uniform so that I
can complete my final product to the best of my ability.

Yours sincerely,

Alice Hicks
(Media Student from Harris City Academy)

Personell:
Alice Hicks: Directer
Jessica Hicks: Florence
Leah James: Lucy
Stevie Hicks: Extra
Bonnie Hicks: Extra

Alice Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment